Thursday, October 8, 2015

Thursday Over The Hump

Ok so I've lost some pounds. Last night I went a little overboard though on eating. I had a green drink for breakfast....good. Then had a boiled egg for lunch...good. Then for dinner we were SUPPOSED to go to Captain D's for the grilled Tilapia for $5 ..senior day(even though we've been sneaking for two years and neither of us is senior yet..it's how you feel anyway right..isn't that what they say??) but the traffic was chaos so Jon suggested KFC $5 meal so that's where we headed and yes I got a fried chicken breast extra crispy with green beans and a biscuit I might add which I ate rubbed in honey and butter I mixed myself. Ugh. Anyway I am not discouraged because I had good tasting food and still managed a couple pounds to fall off somewhere. :) I got on the treadmill this morning for 20 minutes. I am not going to start any weight training seriously until I get some weight off....so first pounds off...then rebuild my body. I used to be stronger than most men....yes I'm serious...and now I look like a frumpy troll...but the tide's about to turn. Now if the pain would just go away. I'm still in a lot of really bad non sleepable through pain. Sucks. So hopefully tomorrow is better in that department. I'd train pain free for not losing a pound even! :) Ok time for work. Sitting on my ass for 8 hours :) yay

No comments:

Post a Comment