Friday, October 9, 2015

RoachMan MeltDown Bingo Blowout

Yesterday started off good...I had lost weight the night before..got up drank my green drink, got on the treadmill...yes everything was hunky dory until I had a massive panic attack at work over the roach man who was dousing my work environment! I left work and proceeded to sit at my desk ...I ate nothing but some sunflower seeds at that point but when we went to Bingo...I kinda went all out. First we had fish dip with a plate of Captains Wafers (YUM)....then if that wasn't enough I washed it all down over two or three cokes (I lost count). Then we ordered a football special of fried chicken fingers doused again with coke. So I basically ate my ass off and chain coked!!!! So when you see the pics below ...you will know why I didn't manage to lose one pound  last night and it's ok. Today I"m back on it...not as strong, but back. Started off by hitting snooze on the clock due to lack of sleep and motivation this morning. Then I got up and fixed the obnoxious green drink. I don't know how you health nuts can say it tastes good. YOU ARE LYING! :) Anyway have a happy Friday ....
OH OH OH just remembered too, that at after midnight Jon was cooking eggs....so what did i do? I got up and had three eggs with ketchup!! I did drink the doo doo hot tea last night (chased by almond milk cuz I hate the taste of that stuff) but I have not pooped yet. So maybe I will lose something :) once it gets out of my guts! :) Gross I know :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment